Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Rumor Mill

Campaigns are often full of rumors; "they say," "some say," "I'm hearin" are common phrases that may often be used to transact such schemes.

Well, this blog is dedicated to spoiling those rumors. We will set the record straight; whether its the voting record or otherwise.

Please feel free to ask me any question - it is my duty and responsibility to be honest and straightforward with you. I don't need your name. Nor do I need to know where you may have heard any rumor. I am just grateful that you know me will enough to doubt what may have been said.

We all know that one way to stop a rumor is to not repeat it - the other way is to tell the person propagating the rumor that you are disappointed that they would say such a thing.

Proverbs 6:16-19.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment